little one

Sunday, October 8

sunday

humans say things to other ppl,...selfish things,...

knowing that it might not be possible,..

selfish,..good or bad,..????

it is the self,...self,..self,..
its within one self,..own self,..

sh*t,..haven return my overdue library books

chun hyang's songs r so good,...loved them,..so,...emotional,...so,...power,..
shiok,..

think think thnk think think think think thin kthin k,..haven really take its flight,......think think thinhk think think think think think,....really bad,..
time has already taken the earlier flight,..

what is my existence on earth for,....i always forgot my answers,..

funny,..if i'm not born,...where will i be,..who or even wat will i be,..

an ant,..who can carry more den its own weight,.?
a tiny cockroach ,..crushed by those human foot,..?

why am i born in 1984,...?? why am in born to my parents,..and have my mom who is born to my grandparents,..and my aunts and uncles who were born to my granddies,..

pardon my engo,..

i asked and ponder too much
,..its wat happen when ,...i have nothing much to do,..

how come i meet the ppl i meet,..

overall,..i believe,...there is an interesting pathway,..laid for me,..every detours,...pitholes,..any tripped,..or falls,...were in the package,...its a life tour package,..

okokok,..i need to sleep now,...e ghost show i watch on tv was so scary,...
i better sleep before i became the last to,...

oh man,..i love these songs,..

can i have an mp3 inbuilt into my brain,..so i can play these songs over and over,.??? surround sound pls,...

4 more years,...its late,..but...not too late,..at least im not like 95 years old,..

three things that old ppl regret and would like to take up if they can rewind and live their life again

one: take more risks in life,..
two: reflect more,..
three: forgotten le,..this is the one with the most impact to me,..should ask jen again

one: certainly life will be more interesting,...yeah,..this should be the way,..
two: i think i have too much reflection,..of my own,..need other ppl's views too,..steal from them
three: i'll get back to this as soon as i ask jen

how to work and don seem to be working

one: permanent contentment
two: i forgot
three: i also forgot,..

hahahhahahahaha,..hai,..er,..anyway,..

WAN AN!!! !!! !!! MUACK,..a kiss for my weewoo,..hehehehehehhe,...yikes,..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home