little one

Tuesday, September 26

door opened

today is a,.......crazy day,....a sad day,...an eye opening day,...a ,.......

bro is really something,...he has got all the controls,...he won,...
yeah,...three cheers for him,...

on wat i was totally crushed with,..bro has got all to with it,..to lift it up with just a simple snap,...

a snap that stunned me,..and most made me almost amazed ever,.just something so small,..so norm to him,..made me a little sad,..den silence,..den even sadder..never did i finally realised how far i am,...

i surrender,...i could never do that,...i could never achieve that,..forever in my life,..that is beyond my reach,..i gave up the goal,..it should never be a goal to start with,..cos,....there is never a path to make it a journey,..i must try my best to forget that goal,..^_^ or rather find new goals to cover this goal,..this toopid goal,...i never knew why i have this goal and held it dearly,..this is the worst goal to achieve in my life,..the greatest mistake,..i should have been more stingy,..wat an error,...

look on the bright side,...i have seemed to put down the heaviest load off my shoulders,..have i,..?????

somehow i don think so,..

haunted,..

i am haunted,...and i don like it,...sh*t,.wat a dragged,..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home