little one

Saturday, September 16

saturday

finally,....got sat and sun to myself,...hahahhahahahahahhahahahhhaha ^_^
^_^

should buy a piggy and start feeding him or her,...ya.,...

should start reading the newspaper,...its a good habit anyway,...
should start studying some foreign language,...maybe,...

miss my jogging,....

,...why am i so easily influenced by my mum,...its driving me crazy,...
help me,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway,...i've made great progress compared to last time,...don wanna be a slave to the though,..waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting,....and waiting,...i have quite had enough,...really,....wat r the guys doing,..for christ sake,...not talking bout dad though,...

all flared up bout 's shit,...wat am i to you guys,..?? a shock absorber,...

okay,..i'm really mad now,..

i dunno,..fancy crying over something's not worthy,..from my point of view,..is simply ridculous,..how about ur mom man,..?? got the job got the looks,...

got the brains got the time,..wat the heck ya doing,..

just hurry contribute,..don dwell so long in your past,..you still have a brain do you,..

and you,....wat,..ever,..i,...have no comments,..

i move on too fast,..i wanna go back,...but i can't ,..i know,...look into the future,..thats wat i'm gonna do,...don talk to me bout last time,...i have my own life you know,..you all know,...so start open up your eyes and contribute,...all idiots,....pieces of shit,..lumps of shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home