little one

Sunday, September 3

childhood songs

"whitney houston " "i have nothing"

Share my lifeTake me for what I amCuz I'll never changeAll my colors for youTake my loveI'll never ask for too muchJust all that you areAnd everything that you doI don't really need to lookVery much fartherI don't wanna goWhere you don't followI don't hold it back againThis passion insideCan't run from myselfThere's nowhere to hideChorus:Don't make me close one more doorI don't wanna hurt anymoreStay in my arms if you dareMust I imagine you there?Don't walk away from meI Have NothingNothingNothing, if i don't have you (you-oo, you-oo, you)You see throughRight to the heart of meYou break down my wallsWith the strength of your love (mm..)I never knewLove like I known it's with youWill the memories survive?One I can hold on toI don't really need to lookVery much fartherI don't wanna goWhere you don't followI don't hold it back againThis passion insideCan't run from myselfThere's nowhere to hideYou're the love I remember foreverRepeat Chorus (2X)Don't walk away from meDon't walk away from meDon't you dare walk away from meI have nothingNothingNothing, if I don't have youYou, if I don't have you


my very first tape i bought
Mariah carey
Song:
Dreamlover
Album:
OnesI need a lover to give meThe kind of loveThat will last alwaysI need somebody upliftingTo take me awayI want a lover who knows meWho understands how I feel insideSomeone to comfort and hold meThrough the long lonely nights'Till the dawnWhy don't you take me away(chorus:)Dreamlover come rescue meTake me up take me downTake me anywhere you want to baby nowI need you so desperatelyWon't you please colme around'Cause I wanna share forever with you babyI don't want another pretenderTo disillusion me one more timeWhispering words of foreverPlaying with my mindI need someone to hold on toThe kind of love that won't fly awayI just want someone to belong toEverydayOf my lifeAlwaysSo come and take me away(chorus)

catchy song ,..like when they go a licky boom boom down,.
SnowInformerSnow Lyrics"Informer"[CHORUS:]InformerYou know say daddy me snow me-a (gonna) blameA licky boom-boom down'Tective man he say, say Daddy Me Snow me stab someone down the laneA licky boom-boom downPolice-a them-a they come and-a they blow down me doorOne him come crawl through through my windowSo they put me in the back the car at the stationFrom that point on I reach my destinationWell the destination reached in down-a East detentionWhere they whip down me pants look up me bottom[CHORUS]Bigger they are they think they have more powerThere on the phone me say that on hourMe for want to use it once and-a me call me loverLover who me callin'-a the one TammyAnd me love her in my heart down to my belly-aYes say Daddy Me Snow me I feel cool and deadlyYes the one MC Shan and the one Daddy SnowTogether we-a love 'em(?) as a tornado[CHORUS]Listen to me ya better listen for me nowListen to me ya better listen for me nowWhen-a me rock-a the microphone, me rock on steady-aYes-a Daddy Me Snow me are the article donBut the in an a-out (?) a dance an they say, Where ya come from?People them say I come from JamaicaBut me born and raised (in the ghetto) I want ya to know-aPure black people man thats all I man knowYeah me shoes are-a tear up an-a my toes used to show-aWhere me-a born in-a the one Toronto[CHORUS]Come with a nice young ladyIntelligent, yes she gentle and irieEverywhere me go me never lef' her at all-ieYes-a Daddy Snow me are the roam dance man-aRoam between-a dancin' in-a in-a nation-aYou never know say Daddy Me Snow me are the boom shakataMe never lay-a down flat in-a one cardboard box-aYes-a Daddy Me Snow me-a go reachin' out da top[CHORUS]Why would he? [repeat][MC Shan:]Me sittin round cool with my jiggy jiggy girlPolice knock my door, lick up my palRough me up and I cant do a thingPick up my line when my telephone ringTake me to the station, black up my handsTrail me down 'cause I'm hangin with the SnowmanWhat an I gonna do, I'm backed and I'm trappedSmack me in my face, took all of my gapThey have no clues and they wanna get warmerBut Shan won't turn informer[CHORUS]

Bryan AdamsPlease Forgive MeStill feels like Our first night together Feels like the first kiss It's getting better baby No-one can better this Still holding on You're still the one First time our eyes met Same feeling I get Only feels much stronger I wanna love you longer You still turn the fire on (Chorus) So if you're feeling lonely, don't You're the only love I ever want I only wanna make it good So if I love you a little more than I should Please forgive me I know not what I do Please forgive me I can't stop loving you Don't deny me This pain I'm going through Please forgive me If I need you like I do Please believe it every word I say is true Please forgive me I can't stop loving you Still feels like our best times are together Feels like the first touch Still getting closer baby Can't get close enough Still holding on Still number one I remember the smell of your skin I remember everything I remember all your moods I remember you, yeah ! I remember the nights you know I still do (Repeat Chorus) One thing I'm sure of Is the way we make love One thing I depend on Is for us to stay strong In every word and every breath I'm praying That's why I'm saying Please forgive me I know not what I do Please forgive me I can't stop loving you Don't deny me This pain I'm going through Please forgive me If I need you like I do Please believe it every word I say is true Please forgive me I can't stop loving you

wataholyholy song,...like the beginning,...in the middle of the ,..in the middle of the ,..in the middle of the,...
The River Of Dreams Lyrics
by Billy Joel
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
>From the mountains of faith
To a river so deep
I must be looking for something
Something scared I lost
But the river is wide
And it's too hard to cross
And even though I know the river is wide
I walk down every evening and I stand on the shore
And try to cross to the opposite side
So I can finally find out what I've been looking for
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the valley of fear
To a river so deep
And I've been searching for something
Taken out of my soul
Something I would never lose
Something somebody stole
I don't know why I go walking at night
But now I'm tired and I don't want to walk anymore
I hope it doesn't take the rest of my life
Until I find what it is that I've been looking for
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the jungle of doubt
To a river so deep
I know I'm searching for something
Something so undefined
That it can only be seen
By the eyes of a blind
In the middle of the night
I'm not sure about a life after this
God knows I've never been a spiritual man
Baptized by the fire, I wade into the river
That runs to the promized land
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the desert of truth
To a river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night

another catchy song,..kindof having the good guy image,...
TWO PRINCES/Spin Doctors/One, two, princes kneel before youThat's what I said nowPrinces, princes who adore youJust go ahead nowOne has diamonds in his pocketsThat's some bread nowThis one, who wants to buy you rocketsAin't in his head nowThis one, he got a princely racketThat's what I said nowGot some big seal upon his jacketAin't in his head nowMarry him, your father will condone youHow bout that nowMarry me, your father will disown youHe'll eat his hat nowMarry him or marry meI'm the one that loves you baby can't you seeAin't got no future or a family treeBut I know what a prince and lover ought to beI know what a prince and lover ought to be ...Said, if you want to call me babyJust go ahead, nowAnd if you like to tell me maybeJust go ahead, nowIf you wanna buy me flowersJust go ahead, nowAnd if you love to talk for hoursJust go ahead, nowOne, two, princes kneel before youThat's what I said nowPrinces, princes who adore youJust go ahead nowOne has diamonds in his pocketsThat's some bread nowThis one, who wants to buy you rocketsAin't in his head nowMarry him or marry meI'm the one that loves you baby can't you seeAin't got no future or a family treeBut I know what a prince and lover ought to beI know what a prince and lover ought to be ...Said, if you want to call me babyJust go ahead, nowAnd if you like to tell me maybeJust go ahead, nowIf you wanna buy me flowersJust go ahead, nowAnd if you love to talk for hoursJust go ahead, now

"expose" "i'll never get over you" a sweet sad song,..
I hear you're taking the town againHaving a good time with all your good time friendsI don't think that you think of meYou're on your own now, and I'm alone and freeI know that I oughta get on with my lifeBut a life lived without you could never be rightChorus:And as long as the stars shine down from the heavensLong as the rivers run to the seaI'll never get over youGetting over meI try to smile so the hurt won't showTell everybody I was glad to see you goBut the tears just won't go awayLoneliness found me, looks like it's here to stayI know that I oughta find someone newBut all I find is myself always thinking of youchorusNo matter what I doIt's like a lifetime to live throughI can't go on like thisI need your touchYou're the only one I've ever lovedAnd as long as the stars shine down from the heavensLong as the rivers run to the seaI'll never get over youGetting over meI'll never get over you Getting over...Never get over you getting over...I'll never get over youGetting over me

Soul Asylum loved the starting,..call you up in the middle of the night,...
Runaway Train
Call you up in the middle of the night Like a firefly without a light You were there like a slow torch burningI was a key that could use a little turning So tired that I couldn't even sleep So many secrets I couldn't keep Promised myself I wouldn't weep One more promise I couldn't keep It seems no one can help me now I'm in too deep There's no way out This time I have really led myself astray Runaway train never going back Wrong way on a one way track Seems like I should be getting somewhereSomehow I'm neither here no thereCan you help me remember how to smile Make it somehow all seem worthwhile How on earth did I get so jaded Life's mystery seems so faded I can go where no one else can go I know what no one else knows Here I am just drownin' in the rainWith a ticket for a runaway train And everything seems cut and dry Day and night, earth and sky Somehow I just don't believe it Runaway train never going back Wrong way on a one way track Seems like I should be getting somewhereSomehow I'm neither here no there Bought a ticket for a runaway train Like a madman laughin' at the rain Little out of touch, little insane Just easier than dealing with the pain Runaway train never going back Wrong way on a one way track Seems like I should be getting somewhereSomehow I'm neither here no there Runaway train never comin' back Runaway train tearin' up the track Runaway train burnin' in my veins Runaway but it always seems the same


Another Sad Love Song ~ Toni Braxton
Since you been goneI been hangin’ around here latelyWith my mind messed upJumped in my car tried to clear my mindDidn’t help meI guess I’m all messed up now babySoon as I jumped into my rideThose memories start to playA song comes on the radioAnd there you are baby once againIt’s just another sad love songRackin’ my brain like crazyGuess I’m all torn upBe it fast or slowIt doesn’t let goOr shake meAnd it’s all because of youSince you been goneI keep thinkin’ about you babyGets me all choked upThis heart of mine keepsDreamin’ of you and it’s crazyYou’d think I’d had enoughAs soon as I get you out my headI’m in your car againJust one request from the radioI’m back in love sugar once againIt’s just another sad love songRackin’ my brain like crazyGuess I’m all torn upBe it fast or slowIt doesn’t let goOr shake meAnd it’s all because of youHere comes the stringsThen somebody singsOnly takes a beatAnd then it starts killin’ me darlin’Only takes one note, I tell ya,From that radioIt’s justAnotherLonelyLove song.


"proclaimers" "500 miles" very very catchy,..
When I wake up Yeah I know I'm gonna beI'm gonna be the man Who wakes up next to youWhen I go out Yeah I know I'm gonna beI'm gonna be the manWho goes along with youIf I get drunk Yes I know I'm gonna beI'm gonna be the manWho gets drunk next to youAnd if I haver Yeah I know I'm gonna beI'm gonna be the man Who's havering next to youBut I would walk five hundred milesAnd I would walk five hundred moreJust to be the man who walked a thousand milesTo fall down at your doorWhen I'm working Yes I know I'm gonna beI'm gonna be the manWho's working hard for youAnd when the money Comes in for the work I'll doI'll pass every penny Right along to youBut I would walk five hundred milesAnd I would walk five hundred moreJust to be the man who walked a thousand milesTo fall down at your doorDa da da daDa da da daDa da da dum di dee dumDi dee dum di dee dumDa daDa da da daDa da da daDa da da dum di dee dumDi dee dum di dee dumDa daWhen I come home Yeah I know I'm gonna beI'm gonna be the man Who comes back home to youAnd if I grow old Well I know I'm gonna beI'm gonna be the man Who's growing old with youBut I would walk five hundred milesAnd I would walk five hundred moreJust to be the man who walked a thousand milesTo fall down at your doorDa da da daDa da da daDa da da dum di dee dumDi dee dum di dee dumDa daDa da da daDa da da daDa da da dum di dee dumDi dee dum di dee dumDa daBut I would walk five hundred milesAnd I would walk five hundred moreJust to be the man who walked a thousand milesTo fall down at your door

"4 non blondes" "what's up

Twenty-five years and my life is stillTrying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationAnd I realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of this brotherhood of manFor whatever that meansAnd so I cry sometimesWhen I'm lying in bedJust to get it all outWhat's in my headAnd I am feeling a little peculiarAnd so I wake in the morningAnd I step outsideAnd I take a deep breath and I get real highAnd I scream at the top of my lungsWhat's going on?And I say, hey hey hey heyI said hey, what's going on?ooh, ooh oohand I try, oh my god do I tryI try all the time, in this institutionAnd I pray, oh my god do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolutionAnd so I cry sometimesWhen I'm lying in bedJust to get it all outWhat's in my headAnd I am feeling a little peculiarAnd so I wake in the morningAnd I step outsideAnd I take a deep breath and I get real highAnd I scream at the top of my lungsWhat's going on?And I say, hey hey hey heyI said hey, what's going on?Twenty-five years and my life is stillTrying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination

Come UndoneDuran DuranMine, immaculate dream made breath and skinI've been waiting for youSigned, with a home tattoo,Happy birthday to you was created for you(can't ever keep from falling apartAt the seamsCan't I believe you're taking my heartTo pieces)Oh, it'll take a little time,might take a little crimeto come undone now(PRECHORUS)We'll try to stay blindto the hope and fear outsideHey child, stay wilder than the windAnd blow me in to cry(CHORUS)Who do you need, who do you loveWhen you come undone(repeat)(Verse 2)Words, playing me deja vuLike a radio tune I swear I've heard beforeChill, is it something realOr the magic I'm feeding off your fingers(Can't ever keep from falling apartAt the seamsCan I believe you're taking my heartTo pieces)Lost, in a snow filled sky, we'll make it alrightTo come undone nowFrom: "If you lived here, you'd be home now

aerosmith crying loved this song too,..
Cryin' - Get A Grip)There was a timeWhen I was brokeheartedLove wasn't much of a friend of mineThe tables have turned - yeah'Cause me and them ways have partedThat kinda love was the killin' kindAll I want is someone I can't resistI know - all I - need to knowBy the way I got kissedI was Cryin' when I met youNow I'm tryin' to forget youYour love is sweet miseryI was Cryin' just to get youNow I'm tryin' 'cause I let youDo what you do down on meNow there's not even breathing roomBetween pleasure and painYeah you cry when we're makin' loveMust be one and the sameIt's down on meYeah, I got to tell you somethingIt's been on my mind, girl I gotta sayWe're partners in crimeYou got that certain somethingWhat you do to me takes my breath awayNow the word out on the streetIs the devil's in your kissIf our love goes up in flamesThat's a fire I can't resistI was Cryin' when I met youNow I'm tryin' to forget youYour love is sweet miseryI was Cryin' just to get youNow I'm dyin' 'cause I let youDo what you do to me'Cause what you got insideAin't where your love should stayYeah, our love, sweet love, ain't love'Til you give your heart awayI was Cryin' when I met youNow I'm tryin' to forget youYour love is sweet miseryI was Cryin' just to get youNow I'm dyin' just to let youDo what you do, what you do down on meBaby, baby, babyI was Cryin' when I met youNow I'm tryin' to forget youYour love is sweet miseryI was Cryin' when I met youNow I'm dyin' 'cause I let youDo what you do down to, down to, down toI was cryin' when I met youNow I'm tryin' to forget youYour love is sweet misery

Title: SweatArtist: by Inner CircleHere is some reggae riddim for you who like it. Inner Circles'"Sweat"goessomethin like dis:(N.C.) I've been watching youA lalalala long a lalalalalong long lilong long long(Bb)Standing ac(Gm)ross the room I s(Cm)aw you smi(F)le(Bb)Said I wanna talk(Gm) to you (Cm)for a little whi(F)le(Bb)But before I make(Gm) my move my em(Cm)otion starts running w(F)ild(Bb)My tongue gets t(Gm)ied and tha(Cm) no l(F)ieLooking in your e(Bb)yes (Gm) (Cm)(F) Looking in your big brown e(Bb)yesOoh girl (Gm) And I've g(Cm)ot this to say to you (F) Yeah!chorus:(Bb)Girl I want to ma(Gm)ke you sweat(Cm)Sweat till you cant sw(F)eat no more(Bb) And if you cr(Gm)y out(Cm)I'm gonna push it(F) Push it push it some mo(Bb)reA la la la la lo(Gm)ngA la la la la lo(Cm)ngA la la la la lo(F)ng long li long long lo(Bb)ngSo I said to myself if she love me or noAnd the strgnth I know our love is here to stayWith a little bit of this and a little bit of thatThe lyrics go under your takMy tongue gets tied and thats no lieLooking in your eyesLooking in your big brown eyesOoh girl, I've go this to say to you

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha want Whatcha gonna do when sherrif John Brown come for you tell me whatcha gonna do. Bad boys bad boys Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you Bad boys, bad boys Watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you When you were eight And you had bad traits You go to school and you learn the golden rule So why are you acting like a bloody fool If you get hot you must get cool Bad boys, bad boys Watcha gonna do whatcha gonna do When they come for you (repeat) You chuck it on this one You chuck it on this one You chuck it on mother and You chuck it on you father You chuck it on you brother and You chuck it on you sister You chuck it on that one and you chuck it on me Nobody naw give you no break Police naw give you no break Soldier naw give you no break Not even you idren naw give you no break Why did you have to act so mean don't you know You're a human being born of a mother with The love of a father reflections come and reflections go I know sometimes you want to let go I know sometimes you want to let go

def leppard "two steps behind" sweet
Walk away if you want to.It’s ok, if you need to.Well, you can run, but you can never hideFrom the shadow that’s creepin’ up beside you.And, there’s a magic runnin’ through your soul,But you can’t have it all.(whatever you do)Well, I’ll be two steps behind you(wherever you go)And I’ll be there to remind youThat it only takes a minute of your precious timeTo turn around and I’ll be two steps behind.Yeah, yeah.Take the time to think about it.Just walk the line, you know you just can’t fight itAnd take a look around, you’ll see what you can’t find,Like the fire that’s burnin’ up inside me.Yeah, yeah.Oh.Yeah, baby.Two steps behindOh, sugar,two steps behind


moi first "metal"song,..the only one that i understand,..compared to the others,..loved the huffin and puffin part,..i can sing the chorus,...
green jelly three litt(Spoken)Why don't you, sit right back,and I, I may tell you, a tale.A tale of three, little pigs,and a BIG, BAD, WOLFFF.Well the first little piggy, well he was kinda hip.He spent most of his days, just a dreamin of the city.And then one day, he bought a guitar.He moved to Hollywood, to become a star.But, living on the farm, he knew nothing of the city.Built his house out of straw, what a pity.And then one day, jammin on some chords,along came the wolf, knocking on his door.(Chorus)Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in.NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY, CHIN, CHIN!!Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in.NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY, CHIN, CHIN!!Well I'm huffin, I'm puffin, I'll blow your house in.Huffin, puffin, blow your house in.Huffin, puffin, blow your house in.Huffin and a puffin and I'll blow your house in!!!Well the second little piggy, well he was kinda stoked.He spent most of his time just a ganga smokin.Huffin and a puffin down on Venice Beach.Getting paid money for religious speech.He built his shelter from what he garbage picked.Mostly made up of old cans and sticks.Then one day he was cranking out Bob Marley,and along came the Wolf on his big bad Harley.(Chorus)Well the third little piggy, the grade A student.His daddy was a rock star, named Pig Nugent.Earned his Masters Degree, from Harvard College.Built his house from his architect knowledge.A tri-level mansion, Hollywood Hills.Daddy's rock stardom, paid for the bills.And then one day came the old house smasherthe BIG BAD WOLF THE LITTLE PIGGY SLASHER.(Chorus)Well the big bad Wolf,well he huffed, and he puffed, all that he could.And low and behold the little piggy's house stood."IT'S MADE OUT OF CONCRETE!" the little piggy shouted.The wolf just frowned, as he pouted.So they called nine-eleven, like any piggy would.The sent out RAMBO, just as fast, as they could.(Rambo)"YO, WOLF-FACE, I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!"(gunshots)Well the wolf fell dead as you can plainly see.So thats to end the story, for you and me.If you still give a listen, you just may, here a big wolf or little piggysay.(Chorus [a little different] )" And the moral of the story is, ' A band with no talent can easily amuseidiots, with a stupid, puppet show."le pigs


my all time favourite,..hmm,..actually ,..was deeply in loved with the cover on the tape,..sweet bee theme,...
Blind Melon - No Rain
(1992)All I can say is that my life is pretty plainI like watchin' the puddles gather rainAnd all I can do is just pour some tea for twoand speak my point of viewBut it's not sane, It's not saneI just want some one to say to meI'll always be there when you wakeYa know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry todaySo stay with me and I'll have it madeAnd I don't understand why I sleep all dayAnd I start to complain that there's no rainAnd all I can do is read a book to stay awakeAnd it rips my life away, but it's a great escapeescape......escape......escape......All I can say is that my life is pretty plainya don't like my point of viewya think I'm insaneIt's not sane......it's not saneI just want some one to say to meI'll always be there when you wakeYa know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry todaySo stay with me and I'll have it made

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home