little one

Friday, June 3

i'm still energized

pls give me a super ears tat can shut by itself,....

counting down to hell day,..assessment day,...shitty day,....get thick thick butter day,....

come come,...i'm waiting,....

*wonnnnnnnder hows ah yen*

sleepy,...

now i enjoy more den ever to walk on land,.....

brain saturated,...dream land calling,..my bed's calling ,....

i wanna grab some clothes,...chuck into a bag,..grab big bucks and take mrt to changi airport,...tikam tikam,..c which destination,...buy e ticket and get lost,......(i'll do tat,...at least once in my lifetime)

every takeoff takes me with it,...every landing makes me fly high,....

"Don take life too seriously,..its too short

going into coma,...

CYA<...^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home