little one

Sunday, May 15

,.,..................???????????

jog? tv?jog?tv? jog? tv? i wan both,.....

does this happy to you,...??


day before going back ship,...u get this cloud,..very black cloud over your head,..,days went by as the cloud clear up slowly,..till..day wen you r coming home,..your spirit is so up high,e sun is shining bright even though you feel e rain drops,..... as though you r floating amist the cloud,...

die ah,..my english,..getting bad to worst,...think i'll go back to primary school la,..

come lets built our own ship la,..and sail like one piece's journey,..

tv? jog? tv? jog?
every jogger i c on e street is bugging me,....
all e tv programs tat i miss is irritating me too,...

i don like laptop's keyboard,..
15 more mins,..
yeah,..gonna have class gathering again la,..can see old old friends,..trust me,..i hardly see familiar faces now,....ALL MUST COME AH!! hope tat i can make it too la,..pray pray pray,.....

"anything will and can happen,...the thing is,.u can cry,..u can sob,..u can grumble,..u can laugh or smile about it,...no matter wat,...u just have to continue,...and walk on till e next,..."

"any cry now is a smile for tomorrow,.." ^_^
sometimes i'm bit of a sadist,..

i'm so content now,..to e extend of fearing changes,...so,.being too content is not good,...i've to welcome changes,..at e same time,..i nope not to,...i'm soooooo undecisive,...well its beyong my reach anyway,.unless my dad's e government,..in which i'm glad he's not,....

daddy o daddie o dadie o dad,...
10 mins,...

believe me,..i'm not thinking about wat to type,..my cloud is building up,...

seeya all when my skies are clear,...^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home