little one

Friday, April 1

Utada Hikaru - First Love

once in awhile, you are in my mind
i think about the days that we've had and i dream that this would all come back to me

if only you knew every moment in time, nothing goes on in my heart (?), just like your memories
how i long here to be with you once more

you will always gonna be the one [lol really, i swear this is what she says and you should know
how i wish i could have never let you go, come into my life again
oh dont say no

you will always gonna be the one in my life, so true
i believe i can never find somebody like you, my first love

once in awhile, you are in my dreams
i can feel the warmth of your embrace and i pray that one day you'll come back to me

if only you knew every moment in time
nothing goes on in my heart just like your memories
how i long here to be with you once more yeah

you will always be inside my heart and you should know
how i wish i could have never let you go come into my life again, please dont say no

now and forever, you were still the one, in my heart
so true, i believe i can never find somebody like you, my first love

you will always gonna be the one and you should know
how i wish i could have never let you go come into my life again, oh dont say no

you will always gonna be the one so true, i believe i can never find
now and forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home