little one

Friday, May 6

good evening all ^_^

well,.....

now i know why ppl onboard can be plump,...so many finger food,..fried somemore,...i'm lack in calcium,..and vitamins,...so much protein and fats,....

am still anticipating to get butter gao gao from chief or any ppl ,.....any time this week will happen,....

today is e most dreaming day ever had,...was so far from where i am,.....in another dimension,....

wish those in 207 and 209 best of luck,...june 10 is coming,...really miss e batch guys,..not used to not having them around,..i'll always remember tat we started out with 24 ppl,...and how few went away,..and later all split up,....so many months of dwanging together and chit chat like nobody's business,...now,.we r all like daylight zombies,..well more for the rest of the guys,...JIA YOU AHHH,.....

think i'll get 100% butter gao gao for my system,....hahahahhahahha,..let me laugh while i still can,...later you can see me digging my own grave and jumping into it and cover myself,...

how time flies ,....its already nearing june,....i'm already in mid crisis of ojt,..day by day,..doing e things tat needs to be done,...well,...sometimes i must really slow down to think wat is the thing in life that i really wanna do so as not to regret later,....so far,...i din regret anything,....thank god,..
think think think think think,...i just wanna sleep for a thousand years right now,....music's missing out in my life,...i need some music ahhhhh,...funny thing to miss bro's metal music and melody-less quick fingerings on his wife,...long long time din play my karl muller,...long time din go NIGHT JOGGGGG,..LONG TIME DIN SIT AROUND E HOUSE AND DO NOTHING,....LONG TIME SINCE I"M SAYING LONG TIME,....long time din swim in the night with rae,..long time din walk the usual pathway,...long time din stay at home,..

need to
drink more water ahhh,...
eat more fruits,..
take less fried food,..
buy some calcium giving drink,..
try to stop eating julie's crackers,..
give way to my dropping eyelid,..
let my mind rest 'inpeace'
start do something constructive,..something with no link to my present work,..

wat do i really wan to dooo,..????????????

i wan to do something,.......something,....???? something,...something,...ahhh,...wat is tat thingggg,...?????
can't let my job take eat away my time for myself,..

*wat e heck is tis music,..????? it makes me waana sleep,..

e only song heard onboard is tong hua ,....tong hua here tong hua there,...yes it's a nice song,..wif everyone listening to it at e same time,..it becomes
fermented,..like chim chi,...

another song making me sleepy,..wat a long blog,..define adult,...?? i think you really grow up when you are in your grave,....cos tat when your spots will change,...my language is becomeing limited,..english have dropped to 26Z ,...

i need to construct my own school once ojt finish,..





* i don have the energy to smile ahhh though my heart is smiling*
HOME SWEET HOME



eyes closed,....mind blank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home