little one

Saturday, June 4

"i'm so happy just as happy as can be" frankie lymon ,..

put me back to neverland,.....

i miss e swimming pool,..i miss my friends,...i miss my aunt and uncle,..i miss my night jogs,....i miss staying at home for three days in a row,..i miss grams,..i miss "tat 70's show",...miss cycling,...

i'm nt at home so often tat i felt weird wen home,...

somehow i actually like the hour journey to base,..

now,. my fingers looked bigger,..my toes looked bigger,..my ear drums r defeated,..

looking forward to my ever first 4-days sailing to ,..i dunno where,.. in a row,..

my mind's empty,..

pls don rain,....

to me,..humans species r not any different compared to other species,..maybe in terms of intelligence,..but tat balance off when weigh with their survival skills,..

a dog might actully think tat human r stupid species,...ur dog might be walking u instead,..

dog: "come here la,..u idiot".,...."here,..take my poo n dipose it there",......tv time