little one

Saturday, October 23

jean in the house,..^_^

yoyoyo,..hows everybody,....??

so many days of,..

not touching com
not watching teevee
not,..........
not rubbishing with my rubbish friends
my old time girl-friends,..like jen,.vette,..wei,..lots of others,..
not seeing family
my parents nags,..
not hearing my bro's guitar and death music
no music ,..
lost in touch with the outside world
toking rubbish
siaming officers and warrants,..


there is serious mental blockage,....together with one up my nose,..

watch for me,...coming tuesday night 10pm,..dunno title,...some adam sandler show,.....okie,..

i've never tok so much crap in my life,..just to waste time,...but have to crap,..y? because,...your brain will freeze up and you will feel like a thousand year old zombie if you don,...WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHa

overall,....good ,....

wow wow yeah yeah,.....

ims + into = neti = "bayi" in the morning = "left left left right left" in 8/8 timing = sh*t = better don get pick out,..

,............................
.....................................

stay healthy all,...flu free,...^_^,..











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home