little one

Sunday, October 10

bombings in my head,..

my head's giving me headache from too much rest,...
slept like a cat,...

i felt as though i just drank the whole ocean down my throat,...bloating my stomach,...dry on my throat,...

my body is cold,..my head is hot,..my throat is dry like desert,..my head weighs like a ton,..i don feel like eating,..once i dropped a near 10kg for having a fever,...tears nearly washed my face when i was told tat i have to have my blood taken out for degune(dunno how to spell) fever test,..

sorry about complaining ,.it just makes me feel better,....tis a gers thing,..

thanks to my personal "nurse" serene,..hahahaha,...

bro's listening to jap songs,..which resembles malay slow songs,.....








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home