little one

Monday, September 20

finally,....

ok,....so far,....nothing interesting going on,..ya,..jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen jen NY!! hahaha,...

hmmmm,..

i like friendliness,..my way,...



no goodbyes,...only love,...from the tee vee

don leave voice messages,...don you know how irritating it is to call back and listen,....????????? unless,..ya gonna sing a song at the end,..tat,..i don mind,...


consuming way too much ice-cubes,.....dentist anyone,..?? i'll invest in you,....just make sure my teeth are all intact wen i'm old,..thank you


trust me,..i'm in winter season now,...

mansfield park,...friday,..10pm,...
titanic tomorrow,..
and ,...
vertical limits,...next week

i should get myself scv,..and sit myself through the days,.and rear some spiders,..

if i'm not where i am,..i will be
a house designer,..
a zookeeper
a cafe owner,...
a waitress in a cafe

my passion for jogs,.seem to have died away,.i'm just too lazy,.to continue with my daily jogs,..so,.for now,.i'll just "go" as i wish,...

"performing burial ceremony for "daily jogs""

past deaths
"daily piano"
"daily crunches"
"daily prayers"
"daily diary"
"daily skipper"
"full time in a world of my own"
"full time having a "dog" of my own"
"part time hero"
"full time dreaming being business women"
"part time acting as a wanderer"
"full time being a cartoon character"
"full time being sis to two siblings"
"bits and pieces of being a rock star"
"bits and pieces of being a sister of a heavy metal rock star"
"full time thinking weewoo is my dog"
"part time living in a three-story house"
"bits and pieces of being the owner of my grams coffeehouse"

lots more,...... .... .. .



tee vee here i come,.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home