little one

Thursday, September 2

its over 6am

its way over 6am ,..normally,..i'm already on my way to the mrt,...but today,..i'm out station to tuas,...heehee,...its great to have ,..even a little change in this routine,........

wonders wat type of ship i'll be posted to,...big overseas one,..or those small local ones?
both have their pros and cons,...i ,...for now,..would prefer overseas one,..of cos,...well,..just leave it to fate ,....

just tried on jogging when i reached home every evening,...it is nice,...^_^ ,..yup,..i'm back on my jogs,...but still a little lazy on my morning ones,...have missed three in a row,........

yeah,..i'm clearing my leave soon,....

things tat needs to be done includes

packing my wardrobe,...
throwing away useless stuff
get my marine books out to give them some attention
spent more time with my dad
give my family a treat
buy something for myself
pay my irritating bills
eat less biscuits,..cheese,..and peanut butter
return the peterpan thing to vette
try to pay a visit to my old bike at aunt's place
spent more time on sipping tea and reading story books
jog more often,..increase my distance
play more memory games,..
surf on the net less,..
blog less
try to finish learning a song from my piano
find something different to do,.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home