little one

Wednesday, April 21

^^

hai,.din wake up to do my morning jog this morning,.....later have to do some skipping before jogging,...ate alot today,..what i have,...?? few pieces of bread for breakfast,..two slices of cheese cake,...then,..cup of tea susu,..for dinner,...rice with lian ou soup and beans,.....woa,..did i miss out anything,..?? hmmm,..chat with ___ over the phone just now,..and she stated how her parents object to her going home late at night,..i suggested to her that we should switched parents,.since mine don't have any problems with that,..my parents have never interfered with me going home late at night and stuff,..but i just don't have the habit of going out to pubbing,..clubbing,..or watever so,..all the exams stress is coming onto me,..but i don have the urge to study,..yet,..as usual,..ling shi bao fuo jiao,..


I was now running for the tape, the mental agony of knowing I had hit my limit, of not knowing what was happening behind me. I was not to know they were fading, too.
- Sebastian Coe


JOGGING LOG-INS
MORN- 0
NIGHT- hope to do AN HOUR OF SKIPPING
FOUR ROUNDS OF JOGGING AROUND HOUSE
hahahha,..so greedy me,...an hour of skipping,....

results: 25mins skipping + four rounds of jogging,......

first round is okay,...second round is abit okay,..third round,.. ... i'm cursing like shit,..cursing the trees blocking my way,..stopping here and there to recover my breathing,..asking myself why did i bother to jog in the first place,..? torturing myself only,..>_< ,..four round,..felt better,.cos last round liao ma,..alot of stopping here and there to slow down my heart beat,..seat down to massage my knees,..abit uncomfortable la,...after the last round,...^_^ ,..hahhahaha,.......HAPPY ,...total time,...about an hour 15mins,....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home