little one

Thursday, April 15

,......

fell in love with All in theme songs,..anyway,..grandma's back from malaysia,..gonna buy plots of flowers for her,..^_^,..SZ ha,..you still working there bo,..??

long long long time didn't go jogging le,.hmmm,..cos i don't jog in times of menses,.okay i'm real moody here,...cos,....exams are near,..i have to go hit the notes and,..my uncle is here,..some of you mgiht know,..my dislike for my uncle,....*here comes the nice song,...harrrr,...* ,..okay okay i know i should not have any dislike since he is my uncle,...who,..spent more than 10years overseas enjoying every bit of money that my mum and grandpa have save for him working like shit,..he is suppose to go america to take his degree ,..and never did he study,..and instead went around the world visiting countries that his parents should be touring in,..for more than 10years,..10shitty years,..i never know my uncle,..since young,..my mum was telling me about how this young bro of hers would come back and resue the family of working in CHEONG YUAN (our old coffeeshope),..how i recieve packages from overseas,..stating AMERICA AIRMAIL ,.. just for me,..and found mathematical set and games from this mysterious uncle of mine,..how proud am i ,..until,..his return,i was in primary 2 or 3 ba..he came back with this "lan" degree,..i would say,..and never took serious in his jobs,using his parents' money to support a car,...always wanting to get high positions ,...i can say ,..i look down on him,...seriously ,..i quarreled with him for like two big times,...smashed the new control car he bought for me,...and shouted **** words at him,..in the car,..he even sent me off his car in the middle of a highway in malaysia,on our way back to singapore..stubborn as i am,..i ask him to unlock the back door for me to leave,..but he auto lock it,..i know he is threatening me,..stating how "elder" he is and that i should listen,..but why should i,..?? think the only person who dare to speak up infront of him is me,..why,..?? cos i am the youngest in the family and could easily get off with it being childish,..naive,..know nothing,.. no one else dare to take on this "degree" person,even my brother and cousins..the sight of him puts me off into a real bad mood,..woa,..i can really write a page on him,..hahahha,...but my mum says he is better now,..he started to give $$ to my grandma,..instead of asking for $$$,..

to all out there,...unless with valid reasons,..should one get $$ from one's old parents,..I look down on you.,....must not fall into my own black list next time when i grow up,..hahahha

exams stress ah,..hahaha,..tonight have to jog le,..don be lazy la,..and please do some studying,.haha^_^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home