little one

Saturday, July 30

^_^

^_^

have u ever reach to a stage where you don't know whether you are happy or sad or,...you r just normal,...


happy or not,...sad or not,...normal or not,...i know it will all turn out,...to be beautiful,.....


still sitting on my *ss as days goes by,.....something is missing,....i don't know wats that,....

am anticipating for something,..am living my life,..looking forward to things tat r going to happen in the next few days and so on,.....and that i can't rest myself,...i am here but not here,..you know wat i mean,...?? just here but not here,...somewhere far far away,...or up in the sky,...with some non-controllable wings...flapping away from my body,..... " flap " " flap " flap "

yes,..24 hrs is not enough,...one day i shall color the sun black,...

finally i had the sweetest dream i ever had,....hahahahhahahahahahhahaha,.......if you have a good dream ,..don say it out,...it won come true,...i'm keeping my mouth tight ,...

one more section to go and my training is history,...luck has been with me,..all the time,.... ohh,..thank u,..

how can a picture be so captivating,.how could something that is drawn by hand,..on paper with some colors,..be so mesmerising <-- think i spelled it incorrect,..isn't it powerful,...

my so call english has leaped off the hill,...one day you shall find me speaking like someone who is not english educated,...

my legs r crying,..i want a night for my legs,...
"just one night,.." la la la ala ala al al aaala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home