little one

Saturday, December 11

yeah,..^ ^

ano,...hahahaha,..ermm,..

okaaay,..

last few days to end of jrc,.....kindof miss la,..sort of those that you would miss but would not wanna to go through it twice,...

have not been having dreams,...i mean those that i can remember,..

christmas's coming,..
i wish you a merry christmas
i wish you a merry christmas
i wish you a merry christmas,..
and a happi new ear,...

all i wan for christmas is snow,..someone get me to the north,..wands me small so me get to sit on santa's lap,.n play catching wif elves,..fly with reindeer and throw presents down the chim chimney,...
*yawn*

pardon me,..

nah,..just let me watch home alone together with the plain cheese pizza,..

stay merry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home