little one

Wednesday, December 22

[[ * dear ` God ]]

Long time ago in Bethlehem so the holy bible says
Mary's boy child Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day
Hark now hear the angel sing
A new King is born today
and man will live forevermore because of Christmas Day!!!

Jesus is the Reason for the Season...

was browsing through my cd rack just now and was listening to dis song... great song, meaningful lyrics...

Tilte: I surrender all

When words are not enough
to tell of all you've done.
I bow the knee, let silence speak
and gazed upon your majesty.

These songs could not convey
a Picture of your love
And knowing thismy life I give
to you and offering of praise

I surrender all
I surrender all
Unveil my heart to see
the wonders of your worth
as I surrender all

The worship you require
is brokeness of heart
So here I stand with open hands
surrendered to your love and power

blogger: jenny
Merry Christmas guys!!! Blessed to be in this caregroup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home