little one

Wednesday, August 4

hi all,....

,...... ........ .......
have a nice night all,...^_^

have you ever,...

wanted to watch a tv programme so much,..but when it is time to watch it,..you decided to switch off the tv and do something else,..??

thats wat happening to me,...and it is not once or twice,..but quite a number of times,.

have not been jogging for like,..such a long time,...


"Maison Ikkoku" ending theme [episode 24] (1986)

Get Down

Told you once before
And I won't tell you no more
Get down, get down, get down
You're a bad dog baby
But I still want you around

You give me the creeps
When you jump on your feet
So get down, get down, get down
Keep your hands to yourself
I'm strictly out of bounds

Once upon a time, I drank a little wine
Was as happy as could be, happy as could be
Now I'm just like a cat on a hot tin roof
Baby what do you think you're doin' to me

Told you once before
And I won't tell you no more
So get down, get down, get down
You're a bad dog baby
But I still want you around -- around
I still want you around

I don't give a damn
And I'd like you if you can
To get down, get down, get down
You're a bad dog baby
But I still want you around

Once upon a time, I drank a little wine
Was as happy as could be, happy as could be
Now I'm just like a cat on a hot tin roof
Baby what do you think you're doin' to me

Told you once before
And I won't tell you no more
So get down, get down, get down
You're a bad dog baby
But I still want you around -- around
I still want you around

[Bad baby, bad dog baby...]


Singer/Lyricist/Composer/Arranger: Gilbert O'Sullivan

cute song with an upbeat rythmn,..


Is there something i wanna do today,..?? find tat the lesser i jog,..i more irritate i feel,...damn,...well,...k,...

ya,.wanna thank all tat help me in the jump,..hahha,..ARIGATO GOZAIMAS,...!!!! ^_^

i don like sewing,...i don like waiting for the com to start and shut off,...i don like ,.... ... . . time to reach 12am so fast,..i don like to ,..give excuses for not jogging,..i don like to,..feel so sleepy now,...

good night all sweet dreams,... -_-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home