little one

Saturday, August 14

"goody goody,..."FL

"Goody Goody" by Frankie Lymon and The Teenagers,......
very cute song,....
So you met someone who set you back on your heelsGoody Goody!You met someone and now you know how it feelsGoody Goody!You gave him your heart tooJust as I gave mine to youAnd he broke it in little piecesNow how do you doYou lie awake just singing the blues all nightGoody - Goody!And you think that loves a barrel of dynamiteHooray and hallelujahYa had it coming to yaGoody Goody! for him, Goody Goody! for meI hope your satisfied you rascal youSo you met someone who set you back on your heelsGoody Goody!You met someone and now you know how it feelsGoody Goody!You gave him your heart tooJust as I gave mine to youAnd he broke it in little piecesNow how do you doYou lie awake just singing the blues all nightGoody Goody!And you think that loves a barrel of dynamiteWell, Hooray and HallelujahYa had it coming to yaGoody Goody! for him, Goody Goody! for meI hope your satisfied you rascal you.

WHY DO FOOLS FALL IN LOVEFrankie Lymon and the Teenagersooooo wah, oooooo wah, ooooo wah, oooooo wah, ooooo wah, oooooo wah, Why do fools fall in loveWhy do birds sing so gay And lovers await the break of day? Why do they fall in love? Why does the rain fall from up above? Why do fools fall in love? Why do they fall in love?Love is a losing game, Love can be a shame I know of a fool, you see, For that fool is me! Tell me why, tell me why?Repeat first verseWhy does my heart skip a crazy beat? For I know it will reach defeat! Tell me why, tell me why? Why do fools fall in love?

THE ABC'S OF LOVEFrankie Lymon and the Teenagers(Richard Barrett) Peaked @ #77 on October 20,1956I'll Always love youBecause my heart is trueCome, come, come closerand I'll tell you of the ABC's Darling, believe meEveryday my love grows strongFind a place there in your heartand I'll tell you of the ABC's Gosh knows I love youHeaven knows it's trueI wanna be near youJ, K, L, M, N-O-P-Q Run honey and don't be blindSugar you stay on my mindTrue love is hard to findand I'll tell you of the ABC's U made me love youVow always to be trueW, X, Y, and ZI've told you of the ABC's Uh-oh-oh Uh-oh-oh etc. Run honey and don't be blindSugar you stay on my mindTrue love is hard to findand I'll tell you of the ABC's U made me love youVow always to be trueW, X, Y, and ZI've told you of the ABC'sTold you of the ABC's




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home