little one

Saturday, June 26

okok

i know its late,..but i think i would not sleep tonight,..feel like donning over,..surfing the net,..feel like doing some things tat i have not been doing to enjoy myself,..got the news that i will only be having jrc on oct,..tats so long away,..so decided to take some course at night,...

courses
singing (sort of wasting $$)
dancing (hmmm,....)
baking (might be )
oil painting (quite like)
volunteer things (hahahhahaha)
i have only one thing on my mind,.........
increase distance
increase distance
increase distance
increase distance

well,..think i better take the time to train myself up,..after slacking for two weeks,....
din manage to finish the route,..half way through turn back home,..miss again a run tonight,..maybe i shall go tml morn,..well,..if i am still up,.
still thinking of which plan to chose for my handphone,..

after my regular tibits sessions with my buddies in bmt,..i fell in love with the biscuits,..and more chocolates,..mars,..
i have to lose weight,..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home