little one

Thursday, June 24

yo,..

back from the "chalet" haha,..lost so much training,..hai,...now must train more of my arms,..only on the last day did i find out tat sergent adeline ran about the same route i took everynight,..haha,..thought i am the only crazy person around,..anyway,..feeling total shag now,..going for jog in few mins time,...hope i can finish the slow jog,..

already i am starting to miss the fun i have in bmt,..especially the times we had in our bunk,..the jokes and laughters,..the one we condemn survive the last torture (i make it sound so terrible) well,..i feel so,..anyway,..well,..watever,..wat can i do now,..its all over,..

grams's heart's weak,............... ..... ..... .... . . . .. . . . . . .. .
bro's going to ngee ann polytechnic ^_^ ^_^ same course as darling,..just two years younger,..

while life's slowly to get more intersting,..there are bound to have things that i hope did not exsist in the first place,...

somehow i felt tat i have not drank enough water,.. ..

i still love the songs from gensoumaden saiyuki,.^^ ,..i still miss my aunt,..alot,..yeah,..well,..

the clock kept ticking,..now 9.15 pm,..my throat's dry,..and i am running out of things to write,..grams's heartbeat is not regular,..wat can i do,..?? ??? ????? well ,..

wen is my pay coming,,..??

FOR REAL is a nice song,...Tokuyama hidenori,..
i wanna jog a marathon....but my time is running out,..my patience is limit,..and my laziness is always there,...like a bug,..

i need to change my handphone plan,..its eating up my $$$,..overall,..i need to go toliet now,..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home