little one

Sunday, February 8

hmmm,..abit moody today,..dunno why,..think it tat there is nothing to do,.....

jogging's quite the same though manage to increase the route,...ahhhh,..i wanna my own apartment,..so many times i have said this,...imagine my own space,..my own decorations,..my own things lying whever i go,..valentine's day is coming,...what should i get,...or do,..going out on tat day,...what will my famile ponder,...?? .???????? ??? ????? ? anyway,..if i can live alone,..i would chose japan,...or a more open country like US or AUS ,..guess i'm stuck here for the time being,..
i can make my own breakfast,..dinner,..and say goodbye to eating things laid on the dinner table,.. ahhhh,..so nice,.
i can go out late at night,..go home,..and volume up the speaker and dance and run around the whole apartment without waking ppl up and saying you crazy,..
i have my own mini fridge,..so i can fill it up with cartons of milk,..
i only have a bowl ,..a spoon ,..a fork and a pair of chopsticks,..not forgetting a coco mug,..a tea cum coffee cup,..
i will squeeze out from my own toothpaste and only my own hair can you spot on the bathroom floor
i shall hold parties and have ppl chilling out as i please
i shall go about my daily life without ppl calling "ai ah,..........."
i can call up ppl late in the night and lol without "eh its late,..softer down can??"
i can have my own fish bowl next to the main door,....
i can have my sofabed right in the living room
i shall only have to scrub one toliet
i shall have no shoe rack,...so no more smelly shoes,...
i hold the responsible for all the bills tat comes from my own mailbox with letters in my name,.....
anymore,..??????
hmmm,....
anyway i am so off due for my distance,...ahhhh,...
i will know exactly where i have my stuff at,..
i don have to stand my bro's total amiss in normal ettique ,..like using his fart to threaten me,...blowing his stinky mouth in my face,..hearing him eat like a pig,...and the worst of all,..he thinks i'm joking,...and gave me his usual smile,.....nothing makes me boil more than this,..total disgust,..
arrr,..baby pimples growing ,...-_-
should i jog or i should not,..should i or should not,...should i or should not,...hmmmmmm,..... .. ....



THE NEGATIVE
i will need to have lights on when i sleep,...
i shall miss the "ai ah,...."
i will miss mom's food,...
i will miss my other family's presences
everything will be too neat till the extend of bordem



then wat should i get,...it have to be somehow special,..cos its the first,..right,..??
hmmm
chocolate,..this is a must i think,....
own baked cookies,..(i don have the proper oven for cookies,.)
other then these goodies,...the rest are practical things
handkerchief (who use them,..other then my dad?? tissue pls,..)
arrr,....think i'm falling back on chocolates,.....
unless something special comes up into my head,...
towel
hmmm,....??
a topped up card for the arcade,..?? but the card cannot be used everywhere in singapore
soap,..??
organiser??
socks,..??










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home