little one

Tuesday, January 20

yeah,...^^

saw rae today,..haha,...so jiao man,..well,...gonna go jogging later,...need to increase my distance le,..hai,..still stuck on bout 4-5k,...how to reach 10 by end of this month,..having tuan yuan fan tomorrow,..uncle's coming,...ah yis coming,..too bad aunt zhu can't make it,..miss her lots,..-_- ,..wonder how she's doing,.... ... well nothing happening lately,..hmmm,...go to school,.back,..try to jog,..still cannot wake up to do the morning jog,...now tat the com's working,..been sleeping real late,.. round 4 in the morning,....

dos (jan) do my 10km supress my anger in the mist of the project maintain my resolutions (feb) hmm,..10kg lighter and make jus treat,..hahaha...can i ,...??? think i can only lose 5,.. still supressing my anger in the mist of the project still maintaining my resolutions (march)do my 21km make sure i do my best for the final presentation carry on with my resolutions (april) do well for the last exams in my whole poly years diedie must stick onto my resolutions (may) do my 31km step into the working society,..and have tons of fun changed lifestyle,...stick to my resolutions (june) do my 42 km let parents freak out bout exsistence of my bf won half way through the year of resolutions (july) maintain my physical (aug) maintain my physical (sep) maintain my physical (oct) maintain my physical (nov) maintain my physical (dec) go and complete the marathon donts injured myself during the jogs take in too much msgs make plans and excused myself from it quarrel with my bro over the com,......

went to buy dad's dinner jus now,.long queue,..need bout 1/2 h,..so jus went walking around,...there's a garden with fence around,...its actually three large outdoor cage,..saw a few dog house and saw a black hen,..and two rabbits,...approach the fence and the hen came close,..it croack once and peck on the tall grass in front,..one of the pure white rabbit,red eyes hop here and there and the other mixed color,droopy ears stare into blank space,..much has changed to the see-saw,...walk walk and i went to blk 10 ,.jenny's old old house,..the slope to her flate is nicely decorated and sheltered,..no more kids waiting for the school bus in the rain,....like how jen used to,...the old see-saw is gone,..no more slides and sand,..but plastics and rubber flooring,..decided to go up to her old floor ,..11 ,..went in the small small lift tat creak when it comes to a halt,..the same old smell of childhood when i was about 9,..10,.? their house is now occupied by chinese too,..saw a big fish tank in the living room,..get to see the whole view from teck whye to bukit panjang,..and even kranji ,..and more,...^_^ ,...wat a trip tat is full of memories out from a trip tat is boring,...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home