little one

Monday, November 29

yet,....another sleepless night

mummy was waking up every other hour,....making frequent slow trips to the toilet,.....

mummy also have her usual dose of strange vivid colorful dreams,..
hours ago,..mama dream of eating out in a restaurant (kopitiam style) with her papa and best friend ling,...what a weird combination,..!!! see,...Padad was not in the picture,....my mama is not in the picture,...Jayemos????

some how,...we got through the order and was already waiting for almost an hour plus for the food,...during the wait,...all these happen,..

1. across my view of the round table,...about 15metres away,..someone was playing ping pong,..the player miss the ball and the ball came shooting towards our table,..what to do??? hit back lor,.strangely enough,..it was in dreams where we have super powers,...the ball went right back to the owner,....i even cheered to myself in the dream.

2. after some time and some chit chat,..i turn my head to the left and found next to my table,...a lioness vs a cat,....i was too shocked and turn my head away just as the lion is about to do something to the cat,...
i turned my head back and found this old granny taking the kopitiam stool and hold it between the lioness and her grandchild,...the stool scared the lioness and the lioness shift her butt below our table,...i can even feel her furry butt on my legs,....you can imagine how quick i have raised my legs under the table,....

At this moment,...i began to feel that we have been waiting for the food for quite a long time,...i ask my old dad and ling,..have we made our orders yet??? after some thoughts,..yes,..we have,..i asked about our food,and the waiter who ordered our food told us that one of the dishes is not ready,..or even recommend us to chose other food...what is that dish???? Some wild dish,....crocodile or snake meat,....(when did i start to have a liking for this kind of food) the waiter den proceed to recommend us to go other places to dine,....he even bring us to the place,...imagine us walking off and into another restaurant,...he even took the menu and show it to us,...

i woke up,.glad to be back in reality,..with Jayemos and Padad next to me,....without eating anything (haiks) ,....as for the wild dishes,...(ewwwww!!!) Lioness,...cute,...i should have pat her in the dream,...its not like i can ever pat a real lion with my hands,..but at least my legs get to touch her butt,...i din even get a chance to scold the waiter for slow food service,....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home