little one

Monday, August 15

brain dead,....

i have not been using my brain for the past year,....

derusting,..painting,...cleaning,...tracing,...my creative juices are on low low level alarm,...so are my language and speaking skills,...pardon me for my spelling and sinple vocab eroors,...

am in need to have my own free time,..after i pass out,....finally the moments r coming,...the so call project i'm planning can soon occupy my entire brain capacity,...as long as the "interest' is still there,...i'm soon a vampire to be,...


shall look forward to my "long long" break,...

i really shouldn/t be blogging,...now i know why there r so many zombies onboard,...tml shall be my sleepy day,...i;m still myself,..but not myself,...how i hope to hibernate like e bears,...imagine humans hibernating,... for months,..you have to wait for your family to wake up and say,..hello,...few months din see u around,...

my neck is breaking,..my back is breaking,..my knees are crying,..my brain is starving,..my fingers are swelling,..my eyes are closing,..my feet are suffocating,..

more is coming up,...and yes i need a jog,..a long long long long jog,...why am i so lucky,..?? i need new dreams,...although i had a sweet one the last time,...hahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaha,...

my piano is rotting,..my paint is drying,...my room needs some attention,..my body wans to swim a little,..i have a list to do,...but at the top,..is the ability to wake up without cursing,...

things to do,..

snore
put on my thinking cap
paint my room,..
unsuccessfully play a piece,..
clean up my room,..
swim
jog
read the first page of a book,..
buy reader's digest
buy a jogging companion
go muar
go ktv
go jogging again,..
do my project,..


for now,...hmmmm,.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home