little one

Sunday, February 27

^_^

come and gone,................

i'm dead,.......don give me a reason to come back alive,....

,... .... ..din get the sleep that i want,...din,...get the tv watching hours i planned to,..... ... . but i do get my cereal,...milk,..tons of tofu,...hahaaha,..tis weekend's more of food indulging period,...lots of qing chao,...lastly mars and never ending scoops of nutella,....now i'm kind of sick of it,..

dislike the phone ringing,..dislike the people talking out loud,..tv's button came loose,..phone bill's screaming for my attention,...sh*t,..so much of chocolate's giving me a choke in e *ss ,...

attended e service at bukit panjang,....well,...just e same ,...hope they won call me up,....bro's hair is like F4 ,...his moustache is like oil and air filter,..hope he din see my blog,...

the weekend flew by,.so fast,....i hate to grow up so fast,...being an adult is not that good afterall,...i need plain water,....

can't wait till next weekend,..
my bed don recongise it's owner anymore,..woke up with a sprain neck tis morn,...somehow i felt more peaceful in camp,...my home's too noisy,..not much of a freedom,..but,.home is so much better,..

yes,..i still wan to live my own apartment,...yes,..i'm afraid of living alone in a house,...

e song kept repeating and i'm sick of it,..

ok,..i'm crapping here,....have to leave le,....harrr,...i din get to surf much for so long le,........


take care all,..^_^ hear e music in your heart,...!!!!! don lose it,....