little one

Wednesday, January 5

babbling with no endings,...today's a bored

,......had a very "plain" day ,...grams back in muar,.
bro's slamming his "wife" again,..wife with a powerful mouth,.
able to produce noise as loud as e elephant,.hope someday,.
bro will have his own stage,..well,..i wanna be on that stage too,.
if that day comes,..okay,..pass me a needle pls,..

miss today's rugby ,..actually,.its the distance,..so far away,.
had a long time din "hit" my "husband",..no particular piece
that i wanna feel like playing,...have not play a single piece
for like,...years,....never had the patience,..its just like
my handwriting,..can never be read,..

the best time capsule is,..some kind of a stone,.where the
ancient mosquitoes can be found,..

finally,..i can see the sun,.for a longer period of time,.
totally,..in ,..need,..to learn sth new,..
haven been having "flying" dreams,..i had quite a lot,.compared to
my other friends,..

twice,.i flew down a carpark,..those that keeps on turning&turning,
round&round to different levels,.
once,..i was in the classroom,.sat on my textbk;which is sort
of small in terms of buttable,..told my frens to
do the same ,..but i guess i am too occupied,..and i flew up
up and away,.from the dinosaur approaching,..

all of my flying requires some sort of kick start,.
the carpark ones,.i have to run down,.and jump,..and get the lift
classroom,..i have to shout and think hard,..

wats my moment of truth,.??? i have no idea,..

i miss my bike,..totally "boiling" inside,e anger is still
steaming ,..how can "he" be like tat,..totally 0 tolerance
and 0 respect for him,..don fit to b in his midcrisis
he should go back to primary one,..oh god,.help me
forgive this ")$^*)&*%&)" ,.."@#(%&P($&^"..i might and will
erupt in front of him,(i'm just so good at tat)..
he has been on my nerve,..bullying
my possessions,.off book of respect,.my poor bike,..
please take good care of
my bike

yeah,..tml's thurs,....good night my friends,..
may i wake up early for a morning jog,.if ya reading this
i don mind you give me some aspiring(dunno how to spell)
words to punch me off the bed through the
handphone,.,..i totally in need of it,.
thank you,..

ohh,.make tat 4.30,..am,..

flying away,...










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home