little one

Tuesday, December 27

bye!!! - this word i hear from the tv program as i think wat to put into tis slot

darling's in signaller camp in stagmont,....^_^ bless my dar!!

found out that i s*ck in playing hand guessing games,... even sissors paper stone,...

narnia,..is not a very good show,...rather lame and should be rated as K for kids entertainment....the only part i like is the wardrobe,..i want one of that too,..

day by day,..went pass,...drawing near to going for my four months sail,...O_O!!

things tat i must get

- pillow,..
- blankee
- more photos,.
- bolster
- diary
- my digi
- my mp3
- money for okaleys
- new milk powder
- one annoying alarm clock
- a spare un-demoralised heart
- a bag of ZZZZZ


just imagine the day i sail back home,ship is alongside,..me,..taking the mrt ,.after not taking it for four months,..tapping the ezlink card,..walking back home,...taking out my key,..tada,..saw everything the same as it was,..why do i sound as if i am going for years,......hahahahhahahahahhhahahahahha,..^_^

chey,..only four months onli ma,...!!!!!!!!!!!

i still haven found any hobbies yet,...with the capacity of patience i owned,..it is not something to be alarmed about,...

maybe,..my hobby is simply to find out wat my hobby is

AGREE TO DISAGREE is very important for humans to be happy

i am sleepy,...good night all,....

pls give me a sweet sweet dream,..don ask me to slp tight,..i might suffocate,....thanks,...!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wah so long.....will miss u sia...hee

    narnia not nice ah..... i tot like not bad
    ~min

     
  • At 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hehe,....will miss everybody too,...hmmm,...maybe i expected more from tat show,..but,..was always sitting at the edge of the seat,...din manage to fall,..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home