little one

Monday, March 8

,...

If I were a month, I'd be:decs
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: mondaes
If I were a piece of furniture, I"d be: grandfather's clock
If I were a liquid, I'd be: milk
If I were a clothing, I'd be: a jacket
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: rose
If I were a season I'd be: summer
If I were a mythical creature, I'd be: uricon
If I were a color, I'd be: red
If I were a sound, I'd be: alarm clock
If I were an element, I'd be: fire
If I were a song, I'd be: hmm,..beat it
If I were a movie, I'd be: life is beautiful
If I were a food, I'd be: tofu
If I were a material, I'd be: wood
If I were a taste, I'd be: sour
If I were a scent, I'd be: softlan
If I were a religion, I'd be: freethinker
If I were a word, I'd be: joy
If I were a body part, I'd be: hands
If I were a facial expression, I'd be: smile
If I were a shape, I'd be a: star
If I were a number, I'd be: 3
If I were an animal/insect: horse
If I were a piece of art, I'd be: a painting
If I were an instrument, I? be: flute
If i were a place, I? be: sea
school start,...yeah,...it is the last term in poly,..^_^ ,...hahahahaha,...hai nothing much to do,....later have to go jog jog,..hope it stop raining,..have been jogging really little ah,..hai how to complete the distance man,....only slept about two and a half hours yesterday,..but i am not feeling sleepy yet,..connection to friendster is really slow ah,...today got ray romano,..rem to watch later,..waiting for wed ,..then can watch tat 70's show,..wow,...jog jog jogjogjogjogjogjoggjogjogjgojgojgojgjogjogjogjogjgojgogjogojgjogjogjgojgojgogj,..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home