little one

Monday, November 3

MY ROOM

thinking of my very own room lots of time,...my own space,..maybe due to the exams pressure and the boredness,...hai,......hope the exam days will end fast,..and the genting trip will came and go fast and i can start my training for the marathon,..have to be serious this time though,...really serious,...or else if i kept pushing and pushing,..it will be next year soon,....slacking at home too much is really bad and detrimental,..still cannot believe i gain 5kg in 6 months,..-_-!!!!!!!! ,........oh,..should'nt the subject be on my room,..? yeah,....the library books are way way way due,..haiiii,..-_-!! have to pay for the fine again,....must be over $15 la,..hahaha,...jogging filled my head like everysingle min,...not tat kua zhang la,.hahhaa,...but still it seems to be my only goal now,....to carry on jogging for the rest of my life,..^^,..wow,..wat a statement,...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home