little one

Friday, October 17

i know i know,.its my second blog for the day,...jus so boring,..and don like hitting the notes,...what would my room be like,..?? presently sharing room with grams,. ..given this much space,..i would not have a bed,..give me a sofa bed,..i don need bolster,.pillow,..only a blanket,..hmmm,.nono,..a quilt,..tv,..a must,..i want it on the wall,..small one will do ,.so zhen zi cannot squeeze in,....retain my ceiling fan and the lights,.. install speakers on two sides of the wall,.music everytime i'm in the rom,...a roll of wind chimes hanging at the window,..a piece of wood drilled onto the wall slightly above my sofa bed,..on the top lies,..clock,.books,..some accessories,..money,..phone,.laptop,..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home