little one

Friday, September 26

i'm back,...project thing should go on just fine if we are following the plan,....pray pray,..that everything will turn out fine,..-_-,...again,..my jogging routine was broken by my laziness to jog at night,....and to wake up in the morning,...three days of no jogging,again puts me back to what it was like last week,....hai,...anyways,...will try again starting tonight continue towards next week,...have to have to,...everything is sort of like a routine,...a little boring but i will get used to it,i have to if i'm still going for the marathon next year,...have to at least complete the course,..even better if i can manage it under 4 hours ,....still thinking of what to get for myself,...mom is looking for a job ,..again,..she has a bad knee and still continue trying to work,...what can she work as at her age,..hai,..she should have born me earlier ,.hahaha,somehow,.every family got their own problems,..mine too,.. the jogging thing keeps filling my head,....hmmmm,....but i am so half-hearted,..everytime when things are going great,..i would do something so as that my stamina would go down again,..then back to square one,...how come that way,....hmmmm,...i kind of like feeling when my stamina improves a little ,.but what i need is a lot of improvement,...ops,..got one unanswered call,..might be one of my friends,...-_- ,. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home