little one

Sunday, August 3

pretty bored,..din feel like hitting the notes,.haaa,..jogging fills my head 70% of the time,..became extra guilt after missing two runs,.green bean soup,...i love them,.not the soup,..but the beans,..my choice for food seem to have changed very the years,..i used to like the soup and leave the beans,..tofu and soy curb used to be tasteless,..hate to chew on cauliflower and brocolli ,..prefer noodles then rice,..chillies played an important part,..now,..i like to chew on rice,..brown rice but __ says they are aweful ___cooked once only,..there is no chilli now,..and i am more able to taste the rice,..i am more picky on meat,..took every tiny piece of meat off my plate,..think i will convert into a vegetarian soon,..surely ____ will be there to object, how i wish i can bring ___ home and show ___ see __he is a vegetarian,.but see how big-sized he is,..most ppl around my ____'s age have a bad concept of no meat=thin and fragile,...but now a nice juicy steak doesn't look as appetizing as it would be in the past,..

feel rather choked up in the brains,...haven paid my bills yet,..._____ is looking for a job,...she is too choked up in her brains,..i can see her stress,..oh man ,..why can't i grew up faster,..-_-,..embraced myself into the world of working adults,..see how people currying flavour to their boss,..and how i will sigh under cover-_-,... feel like living alone now,..have my own small apartment ,..my own space,..with computer,..hot kettle,..my own windows,..my own shower and toliet bowl, my own kitchen with my groceries,....why do i have to share my room,....? ?? -_-









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home